USI Insurance is looking for talented college graduates to join our insurance brokerage and consulting teams for a unique and exciting career development experience. Participants will have exposure to the end - to - end customer continuum and learn to model the behaviors necessary to effectively partner, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and succeed in an increasingly competitive market.
The Commercial Lines Associate training provides in - depth experiential learning to prepare associates fro client - facing and customer - oriented roles in insurance. Upon completion of training, associates join a business group where they will be further developed through mentorship by industry experts and increasing levels of responsibility.
The program offers activities for associates to meet senior executives and network with other team members. And, as a USI full - time associate you will give your time, talent, and treasure through USI Gives Back - our annual community service campaign.
What you'll learn:
- The USI ONE Advantage, a game changing value proposition
- Broad based insurance knowledge and expertise
- Networking and relationship building skills
- Strategies to help clients protect what matters to them, and how to advocate on their behalf
- Fundamentals of risk management
- Individual and group assignments across different offices and a variety of specialties
- Professionalism and soft - skills development
- Day to day account management of a mixture of business segment clients
- Prepare premium finance agreements and manage the process
- Process various documents such as policy audits, endorsements, cancellations and reinstatements
- Order various reports, loss runs, MVR's
- Assist with spreadsheets and premium allocations
- Create loss summaries and schedules of insurance
- Communicate with carriers to manage client insurance programs
- Attend internal client strategy meetings
Ideal candidate qualifications
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Exceptional time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
Possess an eye for attention to detail and accuracy
Able to follow policies, procedures and regulations
Excellent communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
From many great individuals USI has become one unique industry leader. USI began in 1994 with a single office of $6.5 million of revenue and 40 associates. Today, USI is approaching $2 billion in revenue with more than 6,000 associates in over 150 offices across the country.
USI has served over 150,000 clients meeting their property & casualty, employee benefit, personal risk and retirement needs nationwide. We have more than 100 years of consulting and brokerage experience through our acquired agencies, with local offices dating back in their communities as far as the late 1800s. USI combines industry leading national capabilities delivered through longstanding, passionate and committed local service teams. USI stands for Understand, Service and Innovate. At USI we work to Understand the specific needs of our clients, to provide an unparalleled local Service experience, and to Innovate with cutting edge solutions so our clients can continue to invest and grow.
The power of USI, and our ability to bring best-in-class solutions and services to our clients and our communities, is achieved through the collective knowledge and experience of our professionals coming together as ONE.