|What would I do during my internship? |
• Develop pricing tools for personal property and personal auto.
• Develop statistical modeling on insurance data (GLM, Non Linear, predictive, descriptive and prescriptive).
• Elaborate analytic, creative and simple solutions to support business.
• Give actuarial, statistical and technical support on a range of projects and ad-hoc initiatives.
• Improve daily work process using new software/ reports. • Extract, validate and analyzedatabase.
• Document selected assumptions in the rate adequacy analysis.
Experience/Skills Required: Do I have what it takes?
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to multitask, great organizational skills, autonomous, results oriented, delivering on tight deadlines. • Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Efficient with the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, VBA).
• Fluent in French and English
• Knowledge on GLM, SAS would be considered an advantage.